One of the most user-rated geospatial data management and GIS applications in CAD and CAD/GIS environments has been implemented in the GstarCAD software system. From now on, this version is added to those already available for AutoCAD, BricsCAD and ZWCAD and the stand-alone Desktop version . This post is an initial review of some of the features you will find in ‘Spatial Manager for GstarCAD’ official
Import/export spatial or GIS data into/from GstarCAD 2018 to 2021 (*), and experience the advanced tools to manage spatial data, such as dynamic Background Maps, drawing Coordinate System transformations, quick drawing publishing in Google Earth, data structures and data grid, queries, layer thematics, automatic labeling, Terrains, Search for locations, etc.
(*) And other related Gstarsoft products and languages
Related video: SPM for GstarCAD Preview
- Import into GstarCAD from Google Earth (KML or KMZ), OpenStreetMap (OSM or PBF), Shapefiles (SHP), GPS, Points (many formats), Excel, Access, ESRI ArcInfo®, MapInfo, GML (GML or GZ), PostGIS, SQL Server, SQLite, and many more geospatial sources
- Export from GstarCAD to Google Earth (KML or KMZ), Shapefiles (SHP), Points (many formats), MapInfo, PostGIS, SQL Server, SQLite, and many more geospatial targets
- Transformation of coordinates when needed in any process
- Drawings Coordinate System transformation
- Backgrounds Maps powerful and easy to use
- Search Locations
- Terrain functions including 3D points from elevation services, DTM meshes, contours, etc.
- Publishing to Google Earth
- Alphanumeric data tables as GstarCAD Extended Entity Data (EED/XDATA). Manage data tables and fields. Data viewer and editor included
- Save Tasks to replay the import processes so many times as desired
- Interface simple intuitive and productive
- Perpetual licenses. Pay once, no periodic fees
Download ‘Spatial Manager for GstarCAD’ and enjoy the superb possibilities provided by these applications tandem for any user engaged in the development and analysis of spatial information, planning, civil engineering, surveying, architecture, supplies, etc.
Want to learn more about ‘Spatial Manager for GstarCAD’? The following links will help you:
- Product page
- Technical Wiki
- YouTube channel
- Related Blog entries
- Download the trial or commercial versions